Relax in an Adirondack Chair that is and unique and fun as Long Island itself! The Long Island Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chair is the ultimate in style and comfort. Plus, it's still made from the best recycled plastic product so you will never have the maintenance that wooden furniture has every season. That means more time enjoying your furniture and less time repairing it!
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in 13 attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Overall Height- 38.50"
- Overall Width- 31.25"
- Overall Depth- 33.75"
- Seat Height-16"
- Seat Size- 22" x 17.75"
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases. The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments. A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.