Experience a higher level of outdoor entertaining as you relax in the comfort of this beautiful Coastal Bar Arm Chair. Stunning in white sling fabric with your choice of seven fade-resistant earthy colors, this tall chair gives a contemporary look to your deck or patio while providing outstanding comfort and support.
- POLYWOOD® frames available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors; fabric available in white
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Eco-friendly production with mostly recycled materials
- Constructed of high-quality woven fabric and durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber frames that provide the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Overall Height 43"
- Overall Width 24"
- Overall Depth 25"
- Seat Height 24"
- Seat Size 19" x 17"
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases. The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments. A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.