Learn about the Oriflamme difference in this short video.
Have your own tropical paradise with Oriflamme fire tables. Stay warm while enjoying the elegant beauty of granite against delicate, dancing flames. This Oriflamme tropical fire pit table is tasteful, and sure to be a conversation piece at your next party! Transform your home and entertain in style with this tropical elegance Oriflamme Fire Pit!
- Dual self contained exchangeable propane tank system (20# grill like tanks not included)
- Coffee table height - 21 3/4" (Maximizes warmth and functionality from the table)
- Dual propane tank burn times between 30-40 hours
- Up to 75,000 BTUs (Propane) Up to 90,000 BTUs (Natural Gas)
- Tropical fire pit features a stainless steel tray burner (No rust or corrosion) for all over burn pattern.
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit available
- Easy set-up, No tools required
- Portable (Easy to Move)
- Frame mounted bottle opener
- Adjustable frame levelers for uneven surfaces
- The tropical elegance Oriflamme fire pit features a full manufacturers warranty
- *20 lbs. vertical/exchangeable propane tanks not included, but available
- Dual self contained exchangeable propane tank system (20# grill like tanks - not included)
- Elegance burner
- Fire glass (Mixture of Bronze Reflective, Black Reflective, Platinum)
- Copper vein powder coating
- Table top sizes available - 42" RD, 40" SQ, 45" OCT, 48" RD
- Height - 21 3/4""
- Burner diameter - 22"
- Total Weight - 170lbs
Optional Accessories Available (Not Included)
- Protective lid (With matching powder coating)
- All-Weather Protective Full Table Cover (Black)
- Ice bucket insert
- Glass Wind Guard
- *Natural gas conversion kit
*We recommend consulting you local gas professional prior to converting your Oriflamme Fire Table to natural gas.
*Please note natural gas conversion kit may be more audible than propane setup.
Please Note: ALL Designing Fire tables are made to order. The 'Estimated Ship Date' listed above is the current estimated time it will take for your table to leave the factory in Pierre, South Dakota. Due to the size and weight, the table will ship via freight and cannot be shipped via express delivery. We work extremely hard to be efficient on our end and proactive in addressing challenges. We thank you in advance for your understanding of issues that are not always in our control.