What could be better than relaxing in the comfort of a Harbour Deep Seating Chair Set? Adding a POLYWOOD® Fire Table to the mix. Seat up to four people in your preferred outdoor spot and summon an adjustable flame from a bed of glass gems with just the push of a button. The Square Fire Table protects kids and pets from the flame with a hassle-free wind guard.
- Includes (4) Harbour Deep Seating Chairs and (1) Square Fire Table
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass wind guard, 10 lbs of clear glass gems, and fire table cover
- Crystal Fire™ Burner can run for 8-16 hours using using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Chairs feature quick drying, durable cushions covered in Sunbrella® fabric that resist weather, salt, sun, mold and mildew
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in Syracuse, Indiana
- Chairs ship fully assembled; some assembly required for fire table
- Overall Height 33.5"
- Overall Width 182"
- Overall Depth 182"
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases. The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments. A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.