Add style to your front porch with the Braxton Porch Rocking Chair. This comfortable rocker features a charming cross back design that is both traditional and timeless.
- Rustic farmhouse meets contemporary with this classic x-back design
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in Syracuse, Indiana
- Assembly required
- Overall Height 45.88"
- Seat Height: 16.25"
- Overall Width 27"
- Seat Width 20.75"
- Overall Depth 34"
- Seat Depth 19.25"
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases. The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments. A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.