The Hearth Products Controls SIER36 Sierra Smooth Copper Gas Fire Pit Bowl Fire Pit by Hearth Products Controls offers a completed fire pit unit that combines beauty and durability. The fire pit measures 16" tall with a 18" x 18" base and a 36" x 36" top while the exterior of the fire pit enclosure features an oil rubbed bronze finish with a smooth copper finish for a unique look and long lasting durability. The square enclosure opening provides space for a square flat pan that supports one of two burner kit options: the match light PENTA19MLFPK burner system and the electronic ignition 19FSSEI kit - both kits are available for both natural gas and propane. The match light Penta kit features a 19" bowl pan with a 12" penta burner that includes a standard ball valve and ignites with a match or lighter, the unit is rated for 50,000 BTU; the electronic ignition kit features an 19" bowl pan with a 12" round burner that allows complete electronic control and is rated for 65,000 BTU. Either burner kit will create a one of a kind flame presence and instantly upgrade the ambience of your backyard setting.
- Hammered Copper Exterior - The beautiful hammered copper bowl has an oil rubbed finish for an artisanal look
- CSA Certified - Both available fire pit insert kits are CSA approved to ensure the highest safety standards
- High Quality Construction - Both the hammered copper exterior and the stainless steel fire pit burner kits ensure durability
- All-In-One Kit - The Copper Bowl Series is designed to give an all in one gas fire pit that includes the enclosure, and fire pit kit
- Fuel Type - Both fire pit inserts are available for natural gas or propane; the MLFPK unit is rated for 50,000 BTU and the EI is rated for 65,000 BTU
- Match Light - The MLFPK fire pit kit includes a round 19" stainless steel bowl pan and a 12" stainless steel Penta burner rated for 50,000 BTU; the MLFPK insert features a standard 1/2" ball valve to allow manual control over the system
- Electronic Ignition - The EI fire pit kit includes a round 19" stainless steel bowl pan and a round 12" stainless steel burner with an advanced electronic ignition system rated for 65,000 BTU; the EI insert allows 120VAC or 24VAC options, both units can be wired to operate via light switch or timer
- Overall: 36" L x 36" W x 18" H
- Base: 18" x 18"