The Hearth Products Controls Sedona Hammered Copper Gas Fire Pit Bowl Fire Pit by Hearth Products Controls offers a completed fire pit unit that combines beauty and durability. The fire pit measures 16" tall with a 20" x 20" base and a 40" x 40" top while the exterior of the fire pit enclosure features an oil rubbed bronze finish with a hammered copper textured finish for a unique look and long lasting durability. The square enclosure opening provides space for a square flat pan that supports one of two burner kit options: the match light burner system and the electronic ignition kit - both kits are available for both natural gas and propane. The match light Penta kit features an 25" bowl pan with an 18" penta burner that includes a standard ball valve and ignites with a match or lighter, the unit is rated for 50,000 BTU; the electronic ignition kit features an 25" flat pan with an 18" round burner that allows complete electronic control and is rated for 125,000 BTU. Either burner kit will create a one of a kind flame presence and instantly upgrade the ambience of your backyard setting.
- Hammered Copper Exterior - The beautiful hammered copper bowl has an oil rubbed finish for an artisanal look
- CSA Certified - Both available fire pit insert kits are CSA approved to ensure the highest safety standards
- High Quality Construction - Both the hammered copper exterior and the stainless steel fire pit burner kits ensure durability
- All-In-One Kit - The Copper Bowl Series is designed to give an all in one gas fire pit that includes the enclosure, and fire pit kit
- Fuel Type - Both fire pit inserts are available for natural gas or propane; the unit is rated for 50,000 BTU and the EI is rated for 125,000 BTU
- Match Light - The fire pit kit includes a round 25" stainless steel flat pan, a 18" stainless steel Penta burner rated for 50,000 BTU; the insert features a standard 1/2" ball valve to allow manual control over the system
- Electronic Ignition - The EI fire pit kit includes a round 25" stainless steel flat pan, a round 18" stainless steel burner with an advanced electronic ignition system rated for 125,000 BTU; the EI insert allows 120VAC or 24VAC options, both units can be wired to operate via light switch or timer
- Overall: 40" L x 40" W x 16" H
- Base: 20" x 20"