Spectator seating takes on a whole new meaning when you add the comfortable and stylish POLYWOOD® La Casa Café Bar Side Chair to your outdoor entertaining space. You and your guests will enjoy the view off your deck or patio as you relax into the contoured seat and curved back. And since this chair is available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, you're sure to find just the right look to complement the rest of your outdoor décor. Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, this durable chair is built to last and look good for many years to come without the nuisance of painting, staining or waterproofing. It's constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that withstands nature's elements without splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting. This eco-friendly chair is also easy to clean, as it resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- 17.5" x 17" Seat Cushion (XPWS0001)
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Overall: 20.75" D x 17" W x 47.13" H
- Overall Product Weight: 26lbs
- POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash.