Sit back and unwind in the Nautical Adirondack Chair, complete with comfortably contoured seat and waterfall front. With a fanback design and sleek leg profile, this Adirondack chair isn't just for the beach — porch, patio, or backyard, it's the perfect compliment to any outdoor space.
- Comfortably contoured seat and waterfall front
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in Syracuse, Indiana
- Assembly required
- Overall: 32.25"D x 30" W x 37" H
- Seat Depth: 17.37"
- Seat Width: 20.5"
- Seat Height: 13.68"
- Weight: 34lbs
- POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash.