Gather friends and family around the beautifully designed and generously sized POLYWOOD® Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table and you're sure to create mealtime memories to last a lifetime. This spacious table is ideal for larger outdoor living spaces and comes in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors that are designed to match any décor. Constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber, this eco-friendly table won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. And even though it looks like wood, it requires none of the maintenance real wood does, such as painting, staining or waterproofing. It's also easy to clean and maintain, as it is resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. You can count on this table to last and look good through the years, especially since it's made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfitted with 1.75" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
- Overall: 36.75" D x 71.50" W x 29" H
- Overall Product Weight: 124lbs
- POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash.