Guests will sit up and take notice of your impeccable sense of style when you adorn your outdoor entertaining area with the POLYWOOD® La Casa Café Counter Arm Chair. While this lovely chair is available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, it is further enhanced by its outstanding comfort. The contoured seat, curved back and armrests make it an irresistible seating option. Built to withstand nature's elements, this durable chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. And although it looks like painted wood, it requires none of the maintenance of real wood furniture. There's no painting, staining or waterproofing required it cleans up easily with soap and water. This eco-friendly chair also resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. For even greater quality assurance, it's made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- 17.5" x 17" Seat Cushion (XPWS0001)
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Overall: 21.75" D x 24.50" W x 41.13" H
- Overall Product Weight: 26lbs
- POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash.