If you're looking for one of the most stylish and comfortable chairs, bar none, for your outdoor entertaining area, then look at the POLYWOOD® La Casa Café Bar Arm Chair. This tall chair features a contoured seat, curved back and comfy armrests for greater relaxation. And it comes in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors for added beauty. Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, this durable chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that looks like painted wood but requires none of the maintenance of real wood, such as painting, staining or waterproofing. It's also sturdy enough to withstand nature's elements without splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting. In addition, this eco-friendly chair is resistant to stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses, making it easy to clean with soap and water.
- 17.5" x 17" Seat Cushion (XPWS0001)
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Overall: 21.75" D x 24.50" W x 47.13" H
- Overall Product Weight: 30lbs
- POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash.