Simple to fold flat and travel with you by removing two ‘pins’ at the front of the chair, the Quattro Folding Adirondack is constructed of durable POLYWOOD® lumber available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. Best of all, this modern Adirondack chair is resistant to salt spray and other environmental stresses, and will never require painting, staining, or waterproofing.
- Adirondack Seat Cushion - 17.5"D x 20"W x 2.5"H (XPWS0033)
- Easily folds for storage or travel
- Made in the USA
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily and is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality Marine-grade quality hardware
- Available in a variety of attractive colors
- Minimal assembly required
- Overall: 32.25"D x 30" W x 37" H
- Seat Width: 20.5"
- Seat Depth 17.75"
- Seat Height: 15.00"
- Weight: 32lbs
- POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash.