Add a serving of casual elegance to your outdoor dining area with the POLYWOOD® La Casa Café Dining Arm Chair. This luxurious chair is designed for relaxed comfort with its contoured seat, curved back, and armrests. It's also built to last and look good for years to come, as it's constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. Sturdy and durable, this eco-friendly chair is very low-maintenance and cleans easily with soap and water. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and you never have to worry about painting, staining or waterproofing it. Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, this chair is designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- 17.5" x 17" Seat Cushion (XPWS0001)
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Overall: 34" H x 24.5" W x 22" D
- Overall Product Weight: 22lbs
- POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash.