This Prism Hardscapes Moderno 4 Gas Fire Bowl is at the forefront of not only exceptional product design but also quality and value. Providing an outdoor retreat of warmth and ambiance, the Moderno I is just what you need to complete your outdoor living space. It is hand-crafted with a custom patina finishing process, making this fire pit a one-of-a-kind creation. Being constructed of glass fiber reinforced cement provides added durability for years of use. Available in six different colors, the Moderno I will be the perfect match for your outdoor decor. At 65,000 BTU's, this round concrete fire pit bowl provides both warm at ambiance and is compatible with both propane tanks or a natural gas line. For the propane option, the modern fire bowl will work with standard 20# propane tanks (same as most barbeque grills).
- Overall Height: 17"
- Bottom Diameter: 24"
- Burning Diameter: 15"
- Ventilation Area (on base): 3 1/2" x 2"
- Base Width: 14"
- Weight 300 lbs
- Fuel Source - Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition - Key Valve
- Materials - Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement
- Stain: Your choice (no additional charge)
- Each concrete fire pit bowl is made to order.
- Finish varies and no two Moderno fire bowls are alike
- Stainless Steel, 65,000 BTU Burner
- Key valve ignition
- Includes Lava Stones
- Compatible with Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Fire Glass Sold Separately
- CSA Approved burner, stainless steel insert. Installation instructions & nylon lifting strap included. 24 month warranty
The propane tanks store outside of the table. Concrete propane tank enclosure with integrated side table functionality is available as an optional accessory.
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- One (1) Round Concrete Fire Table
- One (1) Stainless Steel Burner
- Lava Rock Filler
- Stainless Steel Insert
- Installation Manual
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Moderno 4 Concrete Fire table weighs over 300 lbs. The fire bowl is delivered via freight curbside delivery meaning the carrier will drop the table and pallet at the curb or base of your driveway. It will require the assistance of at least 2 or more people to move the table and install it. Please plan your delivery logistics accordingly.
We recommend working with a certified gas plumber for those choosing to use the table with a Natural Gas line.
Each Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire pit and fire bowl is sealed before it leaves the factory. As far as cleaning the unit or care after you receive it, Prism suggest using only using soap and water. If something happens and you want to seal it again, any concrete sealer from the local hardware store would work.