Make a statement with our Moderno 3 concrete round fire pit bowl. The beautiful, raw and industrial finish commands attention at first sight. This modern fire bowl provides elegant lighting ambiance to large spaces and heat for smaller outdoor spaces.Handcrafted in the USA, each one of these fire bowls varies slightly in color and texture making it desirable for those looking for a fire bowl that is truly one of a kind.
The Moderno concrete fire bowl is made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete so that it is able to withstand the heat created from the table as well as endure the elements. It offers clean lines with both a modern and industrial style look. And its neutral earth tones makes it easy to pair with most modern patio furniture sets and colors.
At 65,000 BTU's, this round concrete fire pit bowl provides both warm at ambiance and is compatible with both propane tanks or a natural gas line. For the propane option, the modern fire bowl will work with standard 20# propane tanks (same as most barbeque grills).
- Diameter "30"
- Overall Height: 18"
- Bottom Diameter: 14"
- Burner Diameter: 15"
- Ventilation Area (on base): 3 1/2" x 2"
- Base Width: 14"
- BTUs 65,000
- Weight 125 lbs
- Fuel Source - Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition - Key Valve
- Materials - Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement
- Stain: Your choice (no additional charge)
- Each round fire pit bowl is made to order. Finish varies and no two modern fire bowls are alike
- Stainless Steel, 65,000 BTU Burner
- Key valve ignition
- Includes Lava Stones
- Compatible with Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Fire GlaSeparatelyperately
- CSA Approved burner, stainless steel insert. Installation instructions & nylon lifting strap included. 24 month warranty
The propane tanks store outside of the table. Concrete propane tank enclosure with integrated side table functionality are available as an optional accessory.
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- One (1) Round Concrete Fire Table
- One (1) Stainless Steel Burner
- Lava Rock Filler
- Stainless Steel Insert
- Installation Manual
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Moderno 3 Concrete Fire table weighs over 125 lbs. The fire bowl is delivered via freight curbside delivery meaning the carrier will drop the table and pallet at the curb or base of your driveway. It will require the assistance of at least 2 or more people to move the table and install it. Please plan your delivery logistics accordingly.
We recommend working with a certified gas plumber for those choosing to use the table with a Natural Gas line.
Each Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire pit and fire bowl is sealed before it leaves the factory. As far as cleaning the unit or care after you receive it, Prism suggest using only using soap and water. If something happens and you want to seal it again, any concrete sealer from the local hardware store would work.