Relax with your family or enjoy drinks with friends with this fun patio 6-piece chat set. Set includes a 48" round fire table and seats up to five for an entertaining evening by a glowing, adjustable flame. The Polywood Fire tables are safe to keep on wood decks, concrete patios, and most other outdoor surfaces. The fire tables are durable and weather-resistant: if it rains the water will naturally drain from the burner bowl. The table is compatible with both propane or natural gas hookup. Please Note: Propane tank not included.
Table top measures 48" round. Height is 23.75", approximately 2" taller than standard coffee table height and it weighs 140 lbs.
This Polywood fire pit set includes stainless burner bowl, glass and polished aluminum wind guard, 10 lbs of clear glass gems, and an all-weather fire table cover.
Polywood Fire Table Key Features:
- QUICK SHIP - Ships in 10 business days!
- This Polywood fire pit set includes (5) Vineyard Adirondack Chairs AND (1) Round Fire Table
- Includes burner bowl, wind guard, fire glass and all-weather cover
- Push button igniter
- Propane or Natural gas hookup
- 55,000 BTU
- Crystal Fire™ Burner can run for 8-16 hours using using a 20 lb. propane tank (propane tank not included)
- Can be hooked up to a natural gas line
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty - resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- This patio 6-piece chat set features marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in America's heartland, Syracuse, Indiana
- Low Maintenance - Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
- Some assembly required