Enjoy crisp and cool evenings with friends around our Tavola 6 modern concrete fire table. The rectangle shape is great for large outdoor patio spaces and makes it ideal for hosting both friends and family. Table offers a large usable surface to hold serving platters.
Hand crafted in the USA, each one of these rectangle propane fire pit tables varies slightly in color and texture making it desirable for those looking for a fire table that is truly one of a kind.
The Tavola VI is made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) so that it is able to withstand the heat created from the table as well as endure the elements. It offers clean lines with both a modern and industrial style look. And this modern propane fire pit's neutral earth tone makes it easy to pair with other modern patio furniture sets and colors.
At 65,000 BTU's, the rectangle propane fire pit table provides both warm at ambiance and is compatible with both propane tanks or a natural gas line. For propane option, the table will work with standard 20# propane tanks (same as most barbeque grills).
The Tavola modern propane fire pit comes in several different finishes if you are looking for something with a pop of color.
|Burner Size||56" / 65,000 BTU|
|Fuel Source||LP or NG|
|Materials||Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement|
- Each Tavola 6 modern outdoor fire pit table finish varies and no two are alike
- This rectangle propane fire pit features a stainless steel 65,000 BTU Burner
- Key Valve
- Includes a combination of 3/4" and 6" Lava Stones
- Compatible with Natural Gas or Propane Gas
- Fire Glass Sold Seperately - recommended 80 lbs.
The propane tanks store outside of the table. Concrete fire table covers with integrated side table functionality are available as an optional accesory.
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- One (1) Tavola VI Concrete Fire Table
- One (1) Stainless Steel Burner
- Lava Black Rock Filler
- Stainless Steel Insert
- Installation Manual
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE:
- Weather Protective Cover - 39.5"W x 91.5"D x 15"H WeatherMax Charcoal cover with drawstring
- Matching Concrete Lid
- Matching Concrete Propane Enclosure - propane tank sits outside of the table
- Glass Wind Guard - fits 37" x 19" drop-in fire pit pan; 6" tall and comes in 4 pieces - requires 2 wind guards
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Tavola VI Concrete Fire table weighs 650 lbs. The fire table is delivered via freight curbside delivery meaning the carrier will drop the table at the curb or base of your driveway. It will require the assistance of at least 4 or more people to move the table and install it.
We recommend working with a certified gas plumber for those choosing to use the table with a Natural Gas line.
Each Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire pit and fire bowl is sealed before it leaves the factory. As far as cleaning the unit or care after you receive it, Prism suggest using only using soap and water. If something happens and you want to seal it again, any concrete sealer from the local hardware store would work.