This large Polywood picnic table is ideal for family dining outdoors. Excellent for bringing the family together for a summer BBQ! Add this Polywood octagon picnic table to your backyard or patio today!
- The plastic octagon picnic table is constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Each recycled plastic picnic table features solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- The POLYWOOD® picnic table does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- The plastic octagon picnic table is built with commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- The plastic octagon picnic table is available in 7 attractive, fade-resistant colors
- The POLYWOOD® picnic table comes with a 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Each recycled plastic picnic table is made in the USA
- Overall Height 29"
- Overall Width 89"
- Overall Depth 89"
- Seat Height 17"
- Seat Size 11" x 40.5"
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases. The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments. A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the POLYWOOD® picnic table with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.