Rock away in this beautiful Classic Polywood Adirondack Gliding Chair made from recycled materials. This classic Polywood glider rocker chair comes in 7 different beautiful earth tones. This recycled Adirondack chair has a contoured back for easy sitting, and arm rest for ultimate relaxation. Enjoy the comfort of an Adirondack Chair with the easy movement from gliding.
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- This recycled Adirondack chair features solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- Does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in 13 attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- This Polywood Adirondack glider chair is proudly made in the USA
- Overall Height 41"
- Overall Width 26.5"
- Overall Depth 30"
- Seat Height 16.25"
- Seat Size 20" x 17""
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases. The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments. A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.