Learn about the Oriflamme difference in this short video.
This unique propane firepit table features a beautiful tropical brown granite tabletop with a beveled edge. Granite fire pit tables are beautiful and exceptional products that will not disappoint. Discover how much you will fall in love with the propane firepit tables from All Backyard Fun, and find out how delighted guests will be with these products. Square gas fire pits are truly exceptional.
*20 lbs. vertical/exchangeable propane tanks not included, but available*
- The granite firepit tables feature Dual self contained EXCHANGEABLE propane tank system (20# grill like tanks)
- The Square gas fire pit is Coffee table height - 21 3/4"" (Maximizes warmth and functionality from the table)
- Dual propane tank burn times between 30-40 hours
- Up to 75,000 BTUs (Propane) Up to 90,000 BTUs (Natural Gas)
- Stainless steel burner (No rust or corrosion)
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit available
- The granite fire pit table is easy set-up, No tools required
- This propane firepit set is portable (Easy to Move)
- The propane firepit table comes with a frame mounted bottle opener
- The square gas fire pit comes with adjustable frame levelers for uneven surfaces
- This gas fire pit coffee table features a full manufacturers warranty
- Dual self contained EXCHANGEABLE propane tank system (20# grill like tanks)
- Protective lid (With matching powder coating)
- Elegance burner
- Fire glass (Mixture of Bronze Reflective, Black Reflective, Platinum)
- Copper vein powder coating (Also available in black - Contact sales representative for details)
- Table top sizes available - 40" SQ, 45" OCT, 48" RD
- Height - 21 3/4"
- Burner diameter - 22"
- Total Weight - 200lbs
Available Accessories (Not Included)
- Waterproof Full Table Cover (Black)
- Ice bucket insert
- Extra propane tank
- *Natural gas conversion kit
*We recommend consulting you local gas professional prior to converting your Oriflamme Fire Table to natural gas.
*Please note natural gas conversion kit may be more audible than propane setup.
Please Note: ALL Designing Fire tables are made to order. The 'Estimated Ship Date' listed above is the current estimated time it will take for your table to leave the factory in Pierre, South Dakota. Due to the size and weight, the table will ship via freight and cannot be shipped via express delivery. We work extremely hard to be efficient on our end and proactive in addressing challenges. We thank you in advance for your understanding of issues that are not always in our control.