The modern back style and sleek profile paired with the comfort of a contoured seat and waterfall front make the Modern Adirondack Chair by Polywood the perfect complement to any outdoor space. The chair back features clean lines and wide slats while the waterfall front seat is countoured for a more natural fit. This Polywood outdoor chair is made of a recycled plastic that is both very durable and UV protected to maintain the beautiful color. This Modern Adirondack chair comes in a variety of colors, with the most popular ones featured here.
For special configurations or to add accessories please call the All Backyard Fun Showroom.
- POLYWOOD® Collection
- Made in USA!
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Comfortably contoured seat with waterfall style front
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance.
- Light assembly required
- Overall: 34.68" H x 29.25" W x 32.13" D
- Seat Width: 20.5"
- Seat Depth 17.37"
- Seat Height: 13.68"
- Overall Product Weight: 34lbs
- POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash.