Make a statement with our Moderno II concrete round fire pit bowl. The beautiful, raw and industrial finish commands attention at first sight.
This modern fire bowl provides elegant lighting ambiance to large spaces and heat for smaller outdoor spaces.
Hand crafted in the USA, each one of these fire bowls varies slightly in color and texture making it desirable for those looking for a fire bowl that is truly one of a kind.
The Moderno II concrete fire bowl is made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) so that it is able to withstand the heat created from the table as well as endure the elements. It offers clean lines with both a modern and industrial style look. And its neutral earth tones makes it easy to pair with most modern patio furniture sets and colors.
At 65,000 BTU's, this round concrete fire pit bowl provides both warm at ambiance and is compatible with both propane tanks or a natural gas line. For the propane option, the modern fire bowl will work with standard 20# propane tanks (same as most barbeque grills).
- Overall Height: 14"
- Diameter: 29"
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 19.5"
- Base Width: 14"
- BTUs 65,000
- Weight 90 lbs
- Fuel Source - Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition - Key Valve
- Materials - Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement
- Color - Pewter
- Each round fire pit bowl is made to order. Finish varies and no two modern fire bowls are alike
- Stainless Steel, 65,000 BTU Burner
- Key valve ignition
- Includes Lava Stones
- Compatible with Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Fire Glass Sold Seperately
- CSA Approved burner, stainless steel insert. Installation instructions & nylon lifting strap included. 24 month warranty
The propane tanks store outside of the table. Concrete fire pit bowl covers with integrated side table functionality are available as an optional accessory.
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- One (1) Moderno II Round Concrete Fire Table
- One (1) Stainless Steel Burner
- Lava Rock Filler
- A Nylon Lifting Strap for lifting and moving the bowl
- Stainless Steel Insert
- Installation Manual
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Moderno II Concrete Fire table weighs over 300 lbs. The fire bowl is delivered via freight curbside delivery meaning the carrier will drop the table at the curb or base of your driveway. It will require the assistance of at least 2 or more people to move the table and install it.
We recommend working with a certified gas plumber for those choosing to use the table with a Natural Gas line.